A GROWING INDUSTRY
A BETTER CHICAGOLAND
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding CFBN Events:
1. I am a CFBN member, don't I get into all events for FREE?
2. How do I register for an event to access the "CFBN Member" discounted or FREE rate?
3. Can I register a guest at the "CFBN Member" discounted rate?
4. How can I access discount codes or "free" registration listings for an event?
5. What if I just show up to the event - can I just walk-in?
6. I can no longer attend the event, how do I cancel? How do I receive a refund?
7. I can no longer attend the event, can my colleague take my place?
8. The Innovation Breakfast always sells out so fast, can I just show up?
9. I am a CSIFT member, where do I find my discount code to use for the member rate?
10. How do I access discount offers for Industry Events?
11. What is the recommended dress code for CFBN events?
12. Do you serve a meal at the event? What is available if I have allergies?
13. Do you take photos or have photos available from your events? Do you record your events? Do you supply presentations from your events?
14. How do I become a speaker or panelist for a CFBN event?
15. How do I host an event? Become a Sponsor? Or suggest a topic or idea for a future event?
CFBN understands that there are concerns about protecting your health in light of the recent updates about Coronavirus in the states. At this time, CFBN is taking precautions to ensure that we can offer high quality programming AND proceed in a way that best protects the health of all of our network members.
With that in mind, we have taken the following steps: