The Chicagoland Food & Beverage Network (CFBN) offered almost 40 events in the 2019 calendar, in addition to numerous offerings for discounts and admission to events offered by our industry partners and members! In 2020, we have focused our offerings to approximately 30 events designed to address "of the minute" topics that are important to our industry - make sure to mark your calendar now so you can be a part of the conversation.
All CFBN events offer some networking opportunities, in addition to the panels or presenters listed. We also offer a few networking focused events throughout the year to allow for you to catch up with industry colleagues, peers, and friends! Not sure what an event will offer - reach out, we are always happy to assist!
Below are our main channels of programming on offer for the 2020 season:
- Click on any Programming Channel (below) to learn more about the events in that channel. Want to attend the whole series? We are offering discounted pre-registration to those who wish to save a spot for the entire series! Reach out to us via email and we can help set this up for you!
- Want to see the full Upcoming Calendar of CFBN Events - no problem, CLICK HERE for a date-ordered calendar!
- Want to check out Industry Events being offered by our member companies & partners - CLICK HERE for a date-ordered calendar!
CFBN understands that there are concerns about protecting your health in light of the recent updates about Coronavirus in the states. At this time, CFBN is taking precautions to ensure that we can offer high quality programming AND proceed in a way that best protects the health of all of our network members.
With that in mind, we have taken the following steps:
- Under local and national guidance, all in-person events have been canceled or rescheduled for future dates. As restrictions and guidance changes we will continue to update and adapt our offerings and keep you posted!
- We will be offering a series of Virtual Events & Webinars over the upcoming month(s) as the COVID-19 restrictions stay in place - we are hoping to create virtual platforms for information sharing, connection, and education to keep our industry innovating! CLICK HERE for updates to Virtual offerings!
- We will be reaching out to anyone who pre-registered for an event that is canceled or postponed to either offer transfer to the new date or a refund of your registration. Thank you for helping us work through these changes! Please reach out to us via email if you have any questions or concerns during this process.
Have questions? Click on the button to access answers to all of your FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about CFBN and Industry events!